TigerVNC 64-bit 1.7.1 ()
TigerVNC 64-bit 1.7.1 () is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall TigerVNC 64-bit 1.7.1 () from your systemTigerVNC project
. More information on TigerVNC project can be seen here
. More details about TigerVNC 64-bit 1.7.1 () can be seen at http://tigervnc.org
. TigerVNC 64-bit 1.7.1 () is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\TigerVNC folder, depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files\TigerVNC\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall TigerVNC 64-bit 1.7.1 (). The application's main executable file is titled vncviewer.exe and it has a size of 19.97 MB (20935499 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside TigerVNC 64-bit 1.7.1 (). They occupy about 56.79 MB (59552001
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- vncconfig.exe (17.50 MB)
- vncviewer.exe (19.97 MB)
- winvnc4.exe (18.19 MB)
This page is about TigerVNC 64-bit 1.7.1 () version 1.7.1
TigerVNC 64-bit 1.7.1 () is an application offered by the software company TigerVNC project. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to erase TigerVNC 64-bit 1.7.1 () is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase TigerVNC 64-bit 1.7.1 () from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TigerVNC 64-bit 1.7.1 () or simply click the Search field and type in "TigerVNC 64-bit 1.7.1 ()". If it exists on your system the TigerVNC 64-bit 1.7.1 () application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select TigerVNC 64-bit 1.7.1 () in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about TigerVNC 64-bit 1.7.1 (), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TigerVNC 64-bit 1.7.1 ():
- The web site of the program is: http://tigervnc.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TigerVNC\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TigerVNC 64-bit 1.7.1 ().
8. After uninstalling TigerVNC 64-bit 1.7.1 (), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of TigerVNC 64-bit 1.7.1 () which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TigerVNC 64-bit 1.7.1 () using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TigerVNC 64-bit 1.7.1 () by TigerVNC project from your PC, nor are we saying that TigerVNC 64-bit 1.7.1 () by TigerVNC project is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove TigerVNC 64-bit 1.7.1 () supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-08 06:37:11.317