TigerVNC 64-bit 1.7.0 ()
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall TigerVNC 64-bit 1.7.0 () for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall TigerVNC 64-bit 1.7.0 () from your computerTigerVNC project
. Additional info about TigerVNC project can be seen here
. More details about the application TigerVNC 64-bit 1.7.0 () can be found at http://tigervnc.org
. Usually the TigerVNC 64-bit 1.7.0 () application is installed in the C:\Program Files\TigerVNC folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for TigerVNC 64-bit 1.7.0 () is C:\Program Files\TigerVNC\unins000.exe. TigerVNC 64-bit 1.7.0 ()'s primary file takes around 19.97 MB (20934987 bytes) and is called vncviewer.exe.
TigerVNC 64-bit 1.7.0 () installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 56.79 MB (59550465
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- vncconfig.exe (17.50 MB)
- vncviewer.exe (19.97 MB)
- winvnc4.exe (18.19 MB)
This data is about TigerVNC 64-bit 1.7.0 () version 1.7.0
TigerVNC 64-bit 1.7.0 () is an application by the software company TigerVNC project. Some users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall TigerVNC 64-bit 1.7.0 () is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase TigerVNC 64-bit 1.7.0 () from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find TigerVNC 64-bit 1.7.0 () or simply click the Search feature and type in "TigerVNC 64-bit 1.7.0 ()". If it is installed on your PC the TigerVNC 64-bit 1.7.0 () program will be found automatically. After you select TigerVNC 64-bit 1.7.0 () in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about TigerVNC 64-bit 1.7.0 (), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TigerVNC 64-bit 1.7.0 ():
- The web site of the program is: http://tigervnc.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TigerVNC\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TigerVNC 64-bit 1.7.0 ().
8. After uninstalling TigerVNC 64-bit 1.7.0 (), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of TigerVNC 64-bit 1.7.0 () which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TigerVNC 64-bit 1.7.0 () using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall TigerVNC 64-bit 1.7.0 () by TigerVNC project from your PC, nor are we saying that TigerVNC 64-bit 1.7.0 () by TigerVNC project is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall TigerVNC 64-bit 1.7.0 () supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-05-27 17:49:35.627