TigerVNC 64-bit 1.6.90 ()
TigerVNC 64-bit 1.6.90 () is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall TigerVNC 64-bit 1.6.90 () from your PCTigerVNC project
. Further information on TigerVNC project can be seen here
. Click on http://tigervnc.org
to get more data about TigerVNC 64-bit 1.6.90 () on TigerVNC project's website. Usually the TigerVNC 64-bit 1.6.90 () application is placed in the C:\Program Files\TigerVNC directory, depending on the user's option during install. TigerVNC 64-bit 1.6.90 ()'s entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\TigerVNC\unins000.exe. vncviewer.exe is the TigerVNC 64-bit 1.6.90 ()'s main executable file and it takes about 19.97 MB (20935113 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in TigerVNC 64-bit 1.6.90 (). They take 56.79 MB (59551355
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- vncconfig.exe (17.50 MB)
- vncviewer.exe (19.97 MB)
- winvnc4.exe (18.19 MB)
This data is about TigerVNC 64-bit 1.6.90 () version 1.6.90
TigerVNC 64-bit 1.6.90 () is a program by the software company TigerVNC project. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. This is troublesome because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall TigerVNC 64-bit 1.6.90 () is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete TigerVNC 64-bit 1.6.90 () from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate TigerVNC 64-bit 1.6.90 () or simply activate the Search field and type in "TigerVNC 64-bit 1.6.90 ()". The TigerVNC 64-bit 1.6.90 () application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click TigerVNC 64-bit 1.6.90 () in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding TigerVNC 64-bit 1.6.90 (), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TigerVNC 64-bit 1.6.90 ():
- The web site of the application is: http://tigervnc.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TigerVNC\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TigerVNC 64-bit 1.6.90 ().
8. After removing TigerVNC 64-bit 1.6.90 (), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of TigerVNC 64-bit 1.6.90 () that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing TigerVNC 64-bit 1.6.90 () using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove TigerVNC 64-bit 1.6.90 () by TigerVNC project from your computer, nor are we saying that TigerVNC 64-bit 1.6.90 () by TigerVNC project is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove TigerVNC 64-bit 1.6.90 () in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-10 02:37:19.057