TigerVNC 64-bit 1.6.0 ()
You can find below details on how to uninstall TigerVNC 64-bit 1.6.0 () for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall TigerVNC 64-bit 1.6.0 () from your PCTigerVNC project
. You can read more on TigerVNC project or check for application updates here
. Click on http://tigervnc.org
to get more info about TigerVNC 64-bit 1.6.0 () on TigerVNC project's website. TigerVNC 64-bit 1.6.0 () is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\TigerVNC directory, depending on the user's choice. TigerVNC 64-bit 1.6.0 ()'s full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\TigerVNC\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled vncviewer.exe and it has a size of 19.95 MB (20916314 bytes).
TigerVNC 64-bit 1.6.0 () installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 56.73 MB (59483203
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- vncconfig.exe (17.52 MB)
- vncviewer.exe (19.95 MB)
- winvnc4.exe (18.12 MB)
The current page applies to TigerVNC 64-bit 1.6.0 () version 1.6.0
TigerVNC 64-bit 1.6.0 () is an application released by the software company TigerVNC project. Some people choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK way to erase TigerVNC 64-bit 1.6.0 () is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall TigerVNC 64-bit 1.6.0 () from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate TigerVNC 64-bit 1.6.0 () or simply activate the Search field and type in "TigerVNC 64-bit 1.6.0 ()". If it exists on your system the TigerVNC 64-bit 1.6.0 () application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select TigerVNC 64-bit 1.6.0 () in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding TigerVNC 64-bit 1.6.0 (), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TigerVNC 64-bit 1.6.0 ():
- The web site of the program is: http://tigervnc.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TigerVNC\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TigerVNC 64-bit 1.6.0 ().
8. After uninstalling TigerVNC 64-bit 1.6.0 (), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of TigerVNC 64-bit 1.6.0 () which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing TigerVNC 64-bit 1.6.0 () using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove TigerVNC 64-bit 1.6.0 () by TigerVNC project from your computer, we are not saying that TigerVNC 64-bit 1.6.0 () by TigerVNC project is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove TigerVNC 64-bit 1.6.0 () supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-01 22:13:07.380