TigerVNC 64-bit 1.10.1 ()
TigerVNC 64-bit 1.10.1 () is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall TigerVNC 64-bit 1.10.1 () from your PCTigerVNC project
. Additional info about TigerVNC project can be found here
. More information about TigerVNC 64-bit 1.10.1 () can be seen at https://tigervnc.org
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\TigerVNC folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling TigerVNC 64-bit 1.10.1 () is C:\Program Files\TigerVNC\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 20.15 MB (21132590 bytes) on disk and is titled vncviewer.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in TigerVNC 64-bit 1.10.1 (). They take 59.61 MB (62505840
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- vncconfig.exe (19.10 MB)
- vncviewer.exe (20.15 MB)
- winvnc4.exe (19.22 MB)
This data is about TigerVNC 64-bit 1.10.1 () version 1.10.1
TigerVNC 64-bit 1.10.1 () is an application by TigerVNC project. Sometimes, users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to remove TigerVNC 64-bit 1.10.1 () is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall TigerVNC 64-bit 1.10.1 () with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TigerVNC 64-bit 1.10.1 () or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TigerVNC 64-bit 1.10.1 ()". If it is installed on your PC the TigerVNC 64-bit 1.10.1 () program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click TigerVNC 64-bit 1.10.1 () in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding TigerVNC 64-bit 1.10.1 (), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TigerVNC 64-bit 1.10.1 ():
- The web site of the application is: https://tigervnc.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TigerVNC\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TigerVNC 64-bit 1.10.1 ().
8. After uninstalling TigerVNC 64-bit 1.10.1 (), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong TigerVNC 64-bit 1.10.1 () that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TigerVNC 64-bit 1.10.1 () using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove TigerVNC 64-bit 1.10.1 () by TigerVNC project from your computer, we are not saying that TigerVNC 64-bit 1.10.1 () by TigerVNC project is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove TigerVNC 64-bit 1.10.1 () in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-01-15 19:48:36.533