TigerVNC 64-bit 1.10.0 ()
This page is about TigerVNC 64-bit 1.10.0 () for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall TigerVNC 64-bit 1.10.0 () from your computerTigerVNC project
. Further information on TigerVNC project can be found here
. Click on https://tigervnc.org
to get more information about TigerVNC 64-bit 1.10.0 () on TigerVNC project's website. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\TigerVNC directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. TigerVNC 64-bit 1.10.0 ()'s full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\TigerVNC\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is titled vncviewer.exe and it has a size of 20.15 MB (21131906 bytes).
TigerVNC 64-bit 1.10.0 () installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 59.62 MB (62515450
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- vncconfig.exe (19.10 MB)
- vncviewer.exe (20.15 MB)
- winvnc4.exe (19.22 MB)
The current web page applies to TigerVNC 64-bit 1.10.0 () version 1.10.0
TigerVNC 64-bit 1.10.0 () is an application by the software company TigerVNC project. Some computer users choose to remove it. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to remove TigerVNC 64-bit 1.10.0 () is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall TigerVNC 64-bit 1.10.0 () from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find TigerVNC 64-bit 1.10.0 () or simply click the Search field and type in "TigerVNC 64-bit 1.10.0 ()". The TigerVNC 64-bit 1.10.0 () application will be found automatically. When you select TigerVNC 64-bit 1.10.0 () in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding TigerVNC 64-bit 1.10.0 (), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TigerVNC 64-bit 1.10.0 ():
- The software company is: https://tigervnc.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TigerVNC\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TigerVNC 64-bit 1.10.0 ().
8. After removing TigerVNC 64-bit 1.10.0 (), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of TigerVNC 64-bit 1.10.0 () that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TigerVNC 64-bit 1.10.0 () with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove TigerVNC 64-bit 1.10.0 () by TigerVNC project from your computer, nor are we saying that TigerVNC 64-bit 1.10.0 () by TigerVNC project is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove TigerVNC 64-bit 1.10.0 () in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-12-23 18:28:11.387