TigerVNC 1.0.1 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall TigerVNC 1.0.1 from your systemTigerVNC project
. Open here
where you can find out more on TigerVNC project. Further information about TigerVNC 1.0.1 can be seen at http://tigervnc.org
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TigerVNC directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing TigerVNC 1.0.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\TigerVNC\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named vncviewer.exe and occupies 696.00 KB (712704 bytes).
TigerVNC 1.0.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.83 MB (1917261
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (80.33 KB)
- vncconfig.exe (344.00 KB)
- vncviewer.exe (696.00 KB)
- winvnc4.exe (752.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.1
of TigerVNC 1.0.1.
TigerVNC 1.0.1 is an application by TigerVNC project. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to uninstall TigerVNC 1.0.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase TigerVNC 1.0.1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TigerVNC 1.0.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TigerVNC 1.0.1". If it is installed on your PC the TigerVNC 1.0.1 application will be found automatically. When you select TigerVNC 1.0.1 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding TigerVNC 1.0.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TigerVNC 1.0.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://tigervnc.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TigerVNC\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TigerVNC 1.0.1.
8. After uninstalling TigerVNC 1.0.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TigerVNC 1.0.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TigerVNC 1.0.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall TigerVNC 1.0.1 by TigerVNC project from your computer, we are not saying that TigerVNC 1.0.1 by TigerVNC project is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TigerVNC 1.0.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-02 16:06:29.293