This info is about Tiger Savings for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Tiger Savings from your computerSmart Apps
. Open here
where you can read more on Smart Apps. Usually the Tiger Savings application is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Tiger Savings folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Tiger Savings by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Tiger Savings\uninstall.exe . Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. gpedit.exe is the Tiger Savings's main executable file and it takes circa 93.50 KB (95744 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Tiger Savings. They occupy about 311.88 KB (319363
bytes) on disk.
- gpedit.exe (93.50 KB)
- SoftwareDetector.exe (75.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (142.88 KB)
The current page applies to Tiger Savings version 1.0
Tiger Savings is a program by Smart Apps. Some people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Tiger Savings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Tiger Savings from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Tiger Savings or simply activate the Search field and type in "Tiger Savings". The Tiger Savings app will be found automatically. When you click Tiger Savings in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Tiger Savings, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Tiger Savings.
8. After uninstalling Tiger Savings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Tiger Savings which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Tiger Savings using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Tiger Savings by Smart Apps from your PC, nor are we saying that Tiger Savings by Smart Apps is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Tiger Savings supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 09:02:49.653