Tiff Combiner 3.1
Tiff Combiner 3.1 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Tiff Combiner 3.1 from your PCWinsome Technologies
. Go over here
for more details on Winsome Technologies. Click on http://www.tiffsoftware.com
to get more info about Tiff Combiner 3.1 on Winsome Technologies's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Winsometech\Tiff Combiner 3.1 folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. You can remove Tiff Combiner 3.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Winsometech\Tiff Combiner 3.1\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. TiffCombiner.exe is the Tiff Combiner 3.1's main executable file and it takes circa 1.20 MB (1253376 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Tiff Combiner 3.1. They occupy about 2.13 MB (2236762
bytes) on disk.
- TiffCombiner.exe (1.20 MB)
- TiffCombinercmd.exe (264.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (696.34 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.1
of Tiff Combiner 3.1.
Tiff Combiner 3.1 is an application marketed by Winsome Technologies. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Tiff Combiner 3.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Tiff Combiner 3.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Tiff Combiner 3.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Tiff Combiner 3.1". The Tiff Combiner 3.1 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Tiff Combiner 3.1 in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Tiff Combiner 3.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Tiff Combiner 3.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.tiffsoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Winsometech\Tiff Combiner 3.1\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Tiff Combiner 3.1.
8. After removing Tiff Combiner 3.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Tiff Combiner 3.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Tiff Combiner 3.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Tiff Combiner 3.1 by Winsome Technologies from your computer, nor are we saying that Tiff Combiner 3.1 by Winsome Technologies is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Tiff Combiner 3.1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-23 07:32:56.727