This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Tierlexikon 2008 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Tierlexikon 2008 from your PCWISSEN digital GmbH
. Open here
for more info on WISSEN digital GmbH. More details about the program Tierlexikon 2008 can be seen at www.wissen-digital.de/support
. The full command line for uninstalling Tierlexikon 2008 is C:\PROGRA~2\TIERLE~1\UNWISE.EXE C:\PROGRA~2\TIERLE~1\INSTALL.LOG. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled Lexikon.exe and occupies 1.52 MB (1589248 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside Tierlexikon 2008. They occupy about 1.95 MB (2049024
bytes) on disk.
- Lexikon.exe (1.52 MB)
- swish-e.exe (288.00 KB)
- Unwise.exe (161.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2008
of Tierlexikon 2008.
Tierlexikon 2008 is an application offered by the software company WISSEN digital GmbH. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Tierlexikon 2008 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Tierlexikon 2008 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Tierlexikon 2008 or simply click the Search field and type in "Tierlexikon 2008". The Tierlexikon 2008 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Tierlexikon 2008 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Tierlexikon 2008, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Tierlexikon 2008:
- The software company is: www.wissen-digital.de/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~2\TIERLE~1\UNWISE.EXE C:\PROGRA~2\TIERLE~1\INSTALL.LOG
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Tierlexikon 2008.
8. After uninstalling Tierlexikon 2008, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Tierlexikon 2008 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Tierlexikon 2008 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Tierlexikon 2008 by WISSEN digital GmbH from your PC, we are not saying that Tierlexikon 2008 by WISSEN digital GmbH is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Tierlexikon 2008 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-08 12:32:28.517