Tidy Start Menu
Tidy Start Menu is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. Usually the Tidy Start Menu program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Tidy Start Menu directory, depending on the user's option during install. Tidy Start Menu's main file takes about 1.32 MB (1383936 bytes) and is called TidyStartMenu.exe. A guide to uninstall Tidy Start Menu from your system
The following executable files are incorporated in Tidy Start Menu. They take 1.40 MB (1467411
bytes) on disk.
- TidyStartMenu.exe (1.32 MB)
- uninstall.exe (81.52 KB)
Sometimes, users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to remove Tidy Start Menu is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Tidy Start Menu with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Tidy Start Menu or simply click the Search field and type in "Tidy Start Menu". If it is installed on your PC the Tidy Start Menu application will be found very quickly. When you click Tidy Start Menu in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Tidy Start Menu, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Tidy Start Menu.
8. After uninstalling Tidy Start Menu, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Tidy Start Menu which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Tidy Start Menu with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130