You can find below detailed information on how to remove Ticno Viewer for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Ticno Viewer from your systemTicno.com
. Go over here
for more details on Ticno.com. Ticno Viewer is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Ticno\Ticno Viewer directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Program Files\Ticno\Ticno Viewer\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Ticno Viewer. viewer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 4.11 MB (4314112 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Ticno Viewer. They take about 4.79 MB (5021656
bytes) on disk.
- UNINSTALL.EXE (456.55 KB)
- Updater.exe (234.41 KB)
- viewer.exe (4.11 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Ticno Viewer. Click on the links below for other Ticno Viewer versions:
Ticno Viewer is a program marketed by the software company Ticno.com. Some people want to remove this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Ticno Viewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Ticno Viewer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Ticno Viewer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ticno Viewer". If it exists on your system the Ticno Viewer app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Ticno Viewer in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Ticno Viewer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Ticno Viewer.
8. After uninstalling Ticno Viewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Ticno Viewer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ticno Viewer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Ticno Viewer by Ticno.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Ticno Viewer by Ticno.com is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Ticno Viewer in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-02 06:47:55.300