TickTick version 18.104.22.168
TickTick version 22.214.171.124 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall TickTick version 126.96.36.199 from your computerAppest.com
. More data about Appest.com can be read here
. Click on https://ticktick.com/home
to get more data about TickTick version 188.8.131.52 on Appest.com's website. TickTick version 184.108.40.206 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TickTick folder, regulated by the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for TickTick version 220.127.116.11 is C:\Program Files (x86)\TickTick\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 3.61 MB (3787776 bytes) on disk and is called TickTick.exe.
TickTick version 18.104.22.168 contains of the executables below. They take 4.77 MB (4996696
bytes) on disk.
- TickTick.exe (3.61 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of TickTick version 126.96.36.199.
TickTick version 188.8.131.52 is a program offered by Appest.com. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to uninstall TickTick version 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase TickTick version 220.127.116.11 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate TickTick version 18.104.22.168 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TickTick version 22.214.171.124". The TickTick version 126.96.36.199 program will be found very quickly. When you click TickTick version 188.8.131.52 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding TickTick version 184.108.40.206, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TickTick version 220.127.116.11:
- The software company is: https://ticktick.com/home
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TickTick\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TickTick version 18.104.22.168.
8. After uninstalling TickTick version 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of TickTick version 126.96.36.199 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TickTick version 188.8.131.52 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove TickTick version 184.108.40.206 by Appest.com from your computer, we are not saying that TickTick version 220.127.116.11 by Appest.com is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove TickTick version 18.104.22.168 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-24 20:49:57.957