This page is about Tibia Preview for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Tibia Preview from your PCCipSoft GmbH
. You can read more on CipSoft GmbH or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.cipsoft.com/
if you want to read more on Tibia Preview on CipSoft GmbH's web page. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TibiaPreview directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Tibia Preview is C:\Program Files (x86)\TibiaPreview\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 4.72 MB (4946432 bytes) on disk and is called Tibia.exe.
Tibia Preview is comprised of the following executables which take 5.56 MB (5834741
bytes) on disk:
- Patch.exe (167.50 KB)
- Tibia.exe (4.72 MB)
- unins000.exe (699.99 KB)
This info is about Tibia Preview version 9.93
alone. For more Tibia Preview versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Tibia Preview is a program by CipSoft GmbH. Some users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Tibia Preview is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Tibia Preview from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Tibia Preview or simply click the Search field and type in "Tibia Preview". The Tibia Preview application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Tibia Preview in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Tibia Preview, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Tibia Preview:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.cipsoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TibiaPreview\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Tibia Preview.
8. After removing Tibia Preview, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Tibia Preview that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Tibia Preview using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Tibia Preview by CipSoft GmbH from your PC, nor are we saying that Tibia Preview by CipSoft GmbH is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Tibia Preview supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-16 16:52:49.297