This web page is about Tiberium Wars for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Tiberium Wars from your computerR.G. Mechanics, spider91
. More info about R.G. Mechanics, spider91 can be found here
. Click on http://tapochek.net/
to get more information about Tiberium Wars on R.G. Mechanics, spider91's website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\R.G. Mechanics\Tiberium Wars directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Tiberium Wars\Uninstall\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Tiberium Wars. unins000.exe is the Tiberium Wars's main executable file and it takes around 1.16 MB (1213195 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Tiberium Wars. They take about 1.16 MB (1213195
bytes) on disk.
Tiberium Wars is an application offered by R.G. Mechanics, spider91. Some people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Tiberium Wars is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Tiberium Wars with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Tiberium Wars or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Tiberium Wars". If it is installed on your PC the Tiberium Wars program will be found very quickly. After you click Tiberium Wars in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Tiberium Wars, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Tiberium Wars:
- The web site of the application is: http://tapochek.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Tiberium Wars\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Tiberium Wars.
8. After removing Tiberium Wars, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Tiberium Wars that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Tiberium Wars using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Tiberium Wars by R.G. Mechanics, spider91 from your computer, nor are we saying that Tiberium Wars by R.G. Mechanics, spider91 is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Tiberium Wars supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-25 11:29:10.930