This page is about TiSoft Cadmium for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall TiSoft Cadmium from your computerTiSoft
. Open here
where you can get more info on TiSoft. You can read more about about TiSoft Cadmium at http://www.ti-soft.com/el/support
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TiSoft\Cadmium folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling TiSoft Cadmium is C:\Program Files (x86)\TiSoft\Cadmium\uninstall_Cadmium.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Cadmium.exe is the TiSoft Cadmium's main executable file and it occupies approximately 1.05 MB (1100800 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of TiSoft Cadmium. They occupy an average of 1.30 MB (1368338
bytes) on disk.
- Cadmium.exe (1.05 MB)
- uninstall_Cadmium.exe (261.27 KB)
This web page is about TiSoft Cadmium version 1.2.2
TiSoft Cadmium is an application marketed by the software company TiSoft. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY action to erase TiSoft Cadmium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove TiSoft Cadmium from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TiSoft Cadmium or simply activate the Search field and type in "TiSoft Cadmium". If it is installed on your PC the TiSoft Cadmium app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select TiSoft Cadmium in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about TiSoft Cadmium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TiSoft Cadmium:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ti-soft.com/el/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TiSoft\Cadmium\uninstall_Cadmium.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TiSoft Cadmium.
8. After removing TiSoft Cadmium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong TiSoft Cadmium which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TiSoft Cadmium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove TiSoft Cadmium by TiSoft from your PC, nor are we saying that TiSoft Cadmium by TiSoft is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove TiSoft Cadmium in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-12 14:46:45.947