This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall TiLP2 1.16 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall TiLP2 1.16 from your systemThe TiLP Team
. Further information on The TiLP Team can be seen here
. You can see more info on TiLP2 1.16 at http://lpg.ticalc.org/prj_tilp/news.html
. Usually the TiLP2 1.16 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TiLP directory, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for TiLP2 1.16 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\TiLP\unins000.exe". tilp.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 11.60 MB (12166243 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in TiLP2 1.16. They occupy 12.28 MB (12881281
bytes) on disk.
- tilp.exe (11.60 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 21.16
of TiLP2 1.16.
TiLP2 1.16 is a program marketed by the software company The TiLP Team. Sometimes, people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to erase TiLP2 1.16 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase TiLP2 1.16 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find TiLP2 1.16 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TiLP2 1.16". The TiLP2 1.16 program will be found very quickly. When you click TiLP2 1.16 in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about TiLP2 1.16, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TiLP2 1.16:
- The publisher is: http://lpg.ticalc.org/prj_tilp/news.html
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\TiLP\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TiLP2 1.16.
8. After uninstalling TiLP2 1.16, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of TiLP2 1.16 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing TiLP2 1.16 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove TiLP2 1.16 by The TiLP Team from your PC, nor are we saying that TiLP2 1.16 by The TiLP Team is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove TiLP2 1.16 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-29 02:43:16.907