This web page is about Thunderhead-THD Toolbar for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Thunderhead-THD Toolbar from your computerThunderhead-THD
. Take a look here
for more info on Thunderhead-THD. More details about Thunderhead-THD Toolbar can be seen at http://ThunderheadTHD.OurToolbar.com/
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Thunderhead-THD folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Thunderhead-THD Toolbar is C:\Program Files\Thunderhead-THD\uninstall.exe. Thunderhead-THDToolbarHelper1.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 84.78 KB (86816 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Thunderhead-THD Toolbar. They take 280.79 KB (287528
bytes) on disk.
- Thunderhead-THDToolbarHelper1.exe (84.78 KB)
- uninstall.exe (111.23 KB)
The current page applies to Thunderhead-THD Toolbar version 220.127.116.11
Thunderhead-THD Toolbar is a program by Thunderhead-THD. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Thunderhead-THD Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Thunderhead-THD Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Thunderhead-THD Toolbar or simply click the Search field and type in "Thunderhead-THD Toolbar". If it exists on your system the Thunderhead-THD Toolbar application will be found automatically. When you select Thunderhead-THD Toolbar in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Thunderhead-THD Toolbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Thunderhead-THD Toolbar:
- The web site of the application is: http://ThunderheadTHD.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Thunderhead-THD\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Thunderhead-THD Toolbar.
8. After uninstalling Thunderhead-THD Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Thunderhead-THD Toolbar which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Thunderhead-THD Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Thunderhead-THD Toolbar by Thunderhead-THD from your PC, nor are we saying that Thunderhead-THD Toolbar by Thunderhead-THD is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Thunderhead-THD Toolbar in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-06 11:22:27.680