This page contains complete information on how to uninstall ThunderboltII 1.1 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall ThunderboltII 1.1 from your systemTeam6 game studios
. Check out here
for more info on Team6 game studios. Please follow http://www.team6-games.com
if you want to read more on ThunderboltII 1.1 on Team6 game studios's page. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Team6 game studios\ThunderboltII folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling ThunderboltII 1.1 is C:\PROGRA~1\Team6 game studios\ThunderboltII\Setup.exe /remove. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Thunderbolt.exe is the ThunderboltII 1.1's main executable file and it takes about 1.43 MB (1495040 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with ThunderboltII 1.1. They occupy about 1.94 MB (2037760
bytes) on disk.
- Setup.exe (68.50 KB)
- Thunderbolt.exe (1.43 MB)
- dxsetup.exe (461.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1
of ThunderboltII 1.1.
ThunderboltII 1.1 is an application released by the software company Team6 game studios. Frequently, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to remove ThunderboltII 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove ThunderboltII 1.1 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ThunderboltII 1.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ThunderboltII 1.1". The ThunderboltII 1.1 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click ThunderboltII 1.1 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about ThunderboltII 1.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ThunderboltII 1.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.team6-games.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~1\Team6 game studios\ThunderboltII\Setup.exe /remove
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ThunderboltII 1.1.
8. After uninstalling ThunderboltII 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ThunderboltII 1.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ThunderboltII 1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ThunderboltII 1.1 by Team6 game studios from your PC, nor are we saying that ThunderboltII 1.1 by Team6 game studios is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ThunderboltII 1.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-02 14:30:15.057