This page is about Thunderbolt 2 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Thunderbolt 2 from your systemLillyWelland inc.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on LillyWelland inc.. Usually the Thunderbolt 2 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Thunderbolt 2 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Thunderbolt 2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 626.00 KB (641024 bytes) on disk and is called Thunderbolt2.exe.
The executable files below are part of Thunderbolt 2. They occupy an average of 626.00 KB (641024
bytes) on disk.
- Thunderbolt2.exe (626.00 KB)
This page is about Thunderbolt 2 version 2
Thunderbolt 2 is an application offered by LillyWelland inc.. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Thunderbolt 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Thunderbolt 2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Thunderbolt 2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Thunderbolt 2". If it exists on your system the Thunderbolt 2 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Thunderbolt 2 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Thunderbolt 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Thunderbolt 2.
8. After removing Thunderbolt 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Thunderbolt 2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Thunderbolt 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Thunderbolt 2 by LillyWelland inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Thunderbolt 2 by LillyWelland inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Thunderbolt 2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-23 17:05:26.350