Thunder Wolves is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Thunder Wolves from your PCMost Wanted Entertainment
. Open here
for more details on Most Wanted Entertainment. Click on http://www.thunder-wolves.com
to get more info about Thunder Wolves on Most Wanted Entertainment's website. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Thunder Wolves directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. You can remove Thunder Wolves by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. ThunderWolves.exe is the Thunder Wolves's primary executable file and it takes circa 37.50 KB (38400 bytes) on disk.
Thunder Wolves installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 18.90 MB (19821064
bytes) on disk.
- ThunderWolves.exe (37.50 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
Thunder Wolves is an application by the software company Most Wanted Entertainment. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to erase Thunder Wolves is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Thunder Wolves from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Thunder Wolves or simply click the Search field and type in "Thunder Wolves". If it is installed on your PC the Thunder Wolves app will be found very quickly. After you select Thunder Wolves in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Thunder Wolves, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Thunder Wolves:
- The publisher is: http://www.thunder-wolves.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Thunder Wolves.
8. After removing Thunder Wolves, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Thunder Wolves that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Thunder Wolves with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Thunder Wolves by Most Wanted Entertainment from your computer, nor are we saying that Thunder Wolves by Most Wanted Entertainment is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Thunder Wolves supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-01 16:10:12.757