Thunder Master v3.10
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Thunder Master v3.10 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Thunder Master v3.10 from your systemPalit Microsystems Ltd.
. Open here
where you can read more on Palit Microsystems Ltd.. Please follow http://www.palit.biz/
if you want to read more on Thunder Master v3.10 on Palit Microsystems Ltd.'s website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Thunder Master folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Thunder Master\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Thunder Master v3.10. THPanel.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.31 MB (2424160 bytes) on disk.
Thunder Master v3.10 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.70 MB (8078327
bytes) on disk.
- THPanel.exe (2.31 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
- G-PANEL.exe (1.65 MB)
- SaVBIOS.exe (2.58 MB)
The current page applies to Thunder Master v3.10 version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Thunder Master v3.10:
Thunder Master v3.10 is a program by the software company Palit Microsystems Ltd.. Frequently, people want to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to remove Thunder Master v3.10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Thunder Master v3.10 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Thunder Master v3.10 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Thunder Master v3.10". The Thunder Master v3.10 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Thunder Master v3.10 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Thunder Master v3.10, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Thunder Master v3.10:
- The publisher is: http://www.palit.biz/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Thunder Master\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Thunder Master v3.10.
8. After uninstalling Thunder Master v3.10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Thunder Master v3.10 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Thunder Master v3.10 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Thunder Master v3.10 by Palit Microsystems Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Thunder Master v3.10 by Palit Microsystems Ltd. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Thunder Master v3.10 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-25 01:29:55.360