Thunder Master v2.3
You can find below details on how to uninstall Thunder Master v2.3 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Thunder Master v2.3 from your systemPalit Microsystems Ltd.
. Further information on Palit Microsystems Ltd. can be found here
. Please open http://www.palit.biz/
if you want to read more on Thunder Master v2.3 on Palit Microsystems Ltd.'s page. Thunder Master v2.3 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Thunder Master folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Thunder Master v2.3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Thunder Master\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called THPanel.exe and its approximative size is 2.10 MB (2197800 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Thunder Master v2.3. They take 3.93 MB (4121686
bytes) on disk.
- THPanel.exe (2.10 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- SaVBIOS.exe (712.60 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Thunder Master v2.3.
Thunder Master v2.3 is an application marketed by Palit Microsystems Ltd.. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Thunder Master v2.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Thunder Master v2.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Thunder Master v2.3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Thunder Master v2.3". The Thunder Master v2.3 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Thunder Master v2.3 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Thunder Master v2.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Thunder Master v2.3:
- The software company is: http://www.palit.biz/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Thunder Master\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Thunder Master v2.3.
8. After removing Thunder Master v2.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Thunder Master v2.3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Thunder Master v2.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Thunder Master v2.3 by Palit Microsystems Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Thunder Master v2.3 by Palit Microsystems Ltd. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Thunder Master v2.3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 18:06:15.510