Through the Ages
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Through the Ages for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Through the Ages from your computerCGE Digital
. You can read more on CGE Digital or check for application updates here
. Please open https://throughtheages.com/
if you want to read more on Through the Ages on CGE Digital's page. The application is often located in the C:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Through the Ages folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Through the Ages is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Through the Ages's main file takes about 3.06 MB (3207968 bytes) and is named Steam.exe.
Through the Ages installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 68.47 MB (71800248
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (373.78 KB)
- Steam.exe (3.06 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (561.28 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (637.78 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.77 MB)
- uninstall.exe (202.70 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- gldriverquery.exe (45.78 KB)
- gldriverquery64.exe (941.28 KB)
- secure_desktop_capture.exe (2.07 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.61 MB)
- steam_monitor.exe (433.78 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (402.28 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (378.78 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (2.99 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (5.17 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
- vc_redist.x64.exe (14.55 MB)
- vc_redist.x86.exe (13.73 MB)
Through the Ages is a program marketed by CGE Digital. Some people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Through the Ages is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Through the Ages with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Through the Ages or simply click the Search feature and type in "Through the Ages". If it exists on your system the Through the Ages application will be found automatically. After you click Through the Ages in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Through the Ages, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Through the Ages:
- The web site of the program is: https://throughtheages.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Through the Ages.
8. After uninstalling Through the Ages, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Through the Ages which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Through the Ages with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Through the Ages by CGE Digital from your PC, nor are we saying that Through the Ages by CGE Digital is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Through the Ages in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-29 12:51:29.410