This War of Mine
This War of Mine is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall This War of Mine from your system11 bit studios
. Further information on 11 bit studios can be seen here
. Click on www.11bitstudios.com
to get more info about This War of Mine on 11 bit studios's website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\This War of Mine directory (same installation drive as Windows). This War of Mine's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\This War of Mine\unins000.exe". This War of Mine.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 6.00 MB (6295160 bytes) on disk.
This War of Mine installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.03 MB (7375120
bytes) on disk.
- This War of Mine.exe (6.00 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.03 MB)
The current web page applies to This War of Mine version 1.4.1
alone. For other This War of Mine versions please click below:
This War of Mine is an application marketed by 11 bit studios. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall This War of Mine is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall This War of Mine from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find This War of Mine or simply activate the Search field and type in "This War of Mine". If it is installed on your PC the This War of Mine application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select This War of Mine in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding This War of Mine, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for This War of Mine:
- The web site of the program is: www.11bitstudios.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\This War of Mine\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall This War of Mine.
8. After removing This War of Mine, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong This War of Mine which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling This War of Mine using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove This War of Mine by 11 bit studios from your computer, nor are we saying that This War of Mine by 11 bit studios is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove This War of Mine in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-16 14:46:08.180