This Is The End
This Is The End is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall This Is The End from your computerEdward C Kemp Jr
. Open here
where you can read more on Edward C Kemp Jr. This Is The End is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\This Is The End folder, subject to the user's decision. This Is The End's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\This Is The End\unins001.exe". This Is The End.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 40.15 MB (42104856 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of This Is The End. They take about 40.84 MB (42823373
bytes) on disk.
- This Is The End.exe (40.15 MB)
- unins001.exe (701.68 KB)
This Is The End is a program by the software company Edward C Kemp Jr. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to erase This Is The End is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase This Is The End using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find This Is The End or simply click the Search field and type in "This Is The End". If it exists on your system the This Is The End program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click This Is The End in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about This Is The End, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove This Is The End.
8. After removing This Is The End, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong This Is The End which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing This Is The End with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall This Is The End by Edward C Kemp Jr from your PC, nor are we saying that This Is The End by Edward C Kemp Jr is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall This Is The End supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 04:46:50.483