Thirtyseven4 Endpoint Security
You can find on this page details on how to remove Thirtyseven4 Endpoint Security for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Thirtyseven4 Endpoint Security from your PCThirtyseven4
. You can find out more on Thirtyseven4 or check for application updates here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Thirtyseven4\Thirtyseven4 folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Thirtyseven4\Thirtyseven4\Uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Thirtyseven4 Endpoint Security. Thirtyseven4 Endpoint Security's primary file takes around 262.50 KB (268800 bytes) and is named SCANNER.EXE.
Thirtyseven4 Endpoint Security installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 14.07 MB (14754637
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- APCTSCN.EXE (93.54 KB)
- ARKIT.EXE (3.98 MB)
- ARWGETREPORTS.EXE (161.08 KB)
- ARWMAIN.EXE (498.58 KB)
- ARWSRVC.EXE (219.05 KB)
- ASCLSRVC.EXE (138.54 KB)
- ASMAIN.EXE (273.54 KB)
- ASNTCLN.EXE (16.04 KB)
- BDSSVC.EXE (32.17 KB)
- cfrutil.exe (667.05 KB)
- DA.EXE (50.04 KB)
- DCAPP.EXE (24.04 KB)
- delnboot.exe (10.26 KB)
- DLPSCAN.EXE (350.04 KB)
- EMLPROUI.EXE (40.54 KB)
- EMLPROXY.EXE (33.54 KB)
- FBSCH.EXE (68.04 KB)
- MACHINFO.EXE (1.15 MB)
- NATIVSCN.EXE (128.50 KB)
- NOTIFIER.EXE (1.57 MB)
- ntclnsrv.exe (113.61 KB)
- ONLINENT.EXE (188.54 KB)
- ONLNSVC.EXE (289.04 KB)
- opssvc.exe (52.09 KB)
- qhrscan.exe (116.20 KB)
- QUHLPSVC.EXE (124.61 KB)
- QUICKUP.EXE (687.04 KB)
- SAFEBRW.EXE (131.50 KB)
- SAPISSVC.EXE (209.54 KB)
- SCANNER.EXE (262.50 KB)
- SCANWSCS.EXE (261.74 KB)
- ScSecSvc.exe (407.04 KB)
- SFMDPRT.EXE (102.00 KB)
- SPCONF.EXE (52.04 KB)
- STRTUPAP.EXE (168.54 KB)
- UINSMAIN.EXE (69.04 KB)
- UINSMF64.EXE (46.04 KB)
- UINSTSVC.EXE (141.04 KB)
- UNINST.EXE (283.04 KB)
- USBPRCTN.EXE (120.00 KB)
- USBSCN.EXE (83.50 KB)
- VULSCAN.EXE (20.54 KB)
- WSCLI.EXE (22.00 KB)
- WSWOW.EXE (84.04 KB)
- NTDEFRAG.EXE (35.22 KB)
- PCTUNE.EXE (576.04 KB)
- KLL75C9.exe (96.10 KB)
This info is about Thirtyseven4 Endpoint Security version 16.00
alone. You can find here a few links to other Thirtyseven4 Endpoint Security versions:
Thirtyseven4 Endpoint Security is a program released by Thirtyseven4. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Thirtyseven4 Endpoint Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Thirtyseven4 Endpoint Security from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Thirtyseven4 Endpoint Security or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Thirtyseven4 Endpoint Security". If it is installed on your PC the Thirtyseven4 Endpoint Security app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Thirtyseven4 Endpoint Security in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Thirtyseven4 Endpoint Security, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Thirtyseven4 Endpoint Security.
8. After uninstalling Thirtyseven4 Endpoint Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Thirtyseven4 Endpoint Security which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Thirtyseven4 Endpoint Security using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Thirtyseven4 Endpoint Security by Thirtyseven4 from your computer, we are not saying that Thirtyseven4 Endpoint Security by Thirtyseven4 is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Thirtyseven4 Endpoint Security supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-16 20:15:56.507