Thinking with Time Machine
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Thinking with Time Machine for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Thinking with Time Machine from your computerTolyak26
. You can find out more on Tolyak26 or check for application updates here
. Thinking with Time Machine is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Juegos\Thinking with Time Machine directory, subject to the user's option. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Juegos\Thinking with Time Machine\Uninstall\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Thinking with Time Machine. The application's main executable file occupies 43.00 KB (44032 bytes) on disk and is titled Launcher_TWTM.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Thinking with Time Machine. They take about 3.09 MB (3238725
bytes) on disk.
- Launcher_TWTM.exe (43.00 KB)
- vbsp.exe (1.42 MB)
- vrad.exe (85.91 KB)
- vvis.exe (74.91 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.47 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Thinking with Time Machine.
Thinking with Time Machine is an application marketed by the software company Tolyak26. Some users want to erase this program. This is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Thinking with Time Machine is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Thinking with Time Machine from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Thinking with Time Machine or simply activate the Search field and type in "Thinking with Time Machine". The Thinking with Time Machine application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Thinking with Time Machine in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Thinking with Time Machine, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Thinking with Time Machine.
8. After removing Thinking with Time Machine, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Thinking with Time Machine which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Thinking with Time Machine using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Thinking with Time Machine by Tolyak26 from your PC, nor are we saying that Thinking with Time Machine by Tolyak26 is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Thinking with Time Machine in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-12 21:09:37.357