Thinking with Time Machine
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Thinking with Time Machine for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Thinking with Time Machine from your systemStridemann
. Further information on Stridemann can be found here
. Thinking with Time Machine is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Thinking with Time Machine directory, regulated by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Thinking with Time Machine is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. The program's main executable file is titled p2map_publish.exe and occupies 1.82 MB (1908648 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Thinking with Time Machine. They occupy 1.82 MB (1908648
bytes) on disk.
- p2map_publish.exe (1.82 MB)
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall Thinking with Time Machine.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 286080
Thinking with Time Machine is a program offered by the software company Stridemann. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to erase Thinking with Time Machine is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Thinking with Time Machine from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Thinking with Time Machine or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Thinking with Time Machine". The Thinking with Time Machine program will be found very quickly. After you select Thinking with Time Machine in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Thinking with Time Machine, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Thinking with Time Machine.
8. After uninstalling Thinking with Time Machine, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Thinking with Time Machine which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Thinking with Time Machine using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Thinking with Time Machine by Stridemann from your PC, nor are we saying that Thinking with Time Machine by Stridemann is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Thinking with Time Machine supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-11 13:06:02.963