Thinkbox License Server
This page is about Thinkbox License Server for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Thinkbox License Server from your systemThinkbox Software
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Thinkbox Software. Usually the Thinkbox License Server program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Thinkbox\License Server directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Thinkbox License Server is C:\Program Files\Thinkbox\License Server\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named thinkbox.exe and occupies 1.93 MB (2020352 bytes).
Thinkbox License Server contains of the executables below. They occupy 11.40 MB (11951444
bytes) on disk.
- lmgrd.exe (1.91 MB)
- lmtools.exe (1.92 MB)
- lmutil.exe (1.67 MB)
- thinkbox.exe (1.93 MB)
- uninstall.exe (3.98 MB)
The current page applies to Thinkbox License Server version 1.0
Thinkbox License Server is a program marketed by the software company Thinkbox Software. Some computer users choose to remove this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to remove Thinkbox License Server is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Thinkbox License Server from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Thinkbox License Server or simply click the Search feature and type in "Thinkbox License Server". If it exists on your system the Thinkbox License Server app will be found very quickly. After you click Thinkbox License Server in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Thinkbox License Server, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Thinkbox License Server.
8. After removing Thinkbox License Server, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Thinkbox License Server which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Thinkbox License Server with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Thinkbox License Server by Thinkbox Software from your computer, we are not saying that Thinkbox License Server by Thinkbox Software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Thinkbox License Server in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-19 14:24:06.483