ThinkVD MKV Converter
ThinkVD MKV Converter is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall ThinkVD MKV Converter from your computerThinkVD
. Open here
for more info on ThinkVD. Click on http://www.thinkvd.com
to get more details about ThinkVD MKV Converter on ThinkVD's website. The program is often installed in the C:\ProgrUserNamem Files\ThinkVD\MKV Converter directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. C:\ProgrUserNamem Files\ThinkVD\MKV Converter\UninstUserNamell.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall ThinkVD MKV Converter. vc.exe is the ThinkVD MKV Converter's primary executable file and it occupies circa 701.50 KB (718336 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with ThinkVD MKV Converter. They take about 1.20 MB (1259832
bytes) on disk.
- update.exe (33.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (79.69 KB)
- vc.exe (701.50 KB)
- xfmpeg.exe (215.64 KB)
- xfplay.exe (166.47 KB)
This web page is about ThinkVD MKV Converter version 3.0.3.0901
ThinkVD MKV Converter is a program released by the software company ThinkVD. Sometimes, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to erase ThinkVD MKV Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove ThinkVD MKV Converter from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ThinkVD MKV Converter or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ThinkVD MKV Converter". The ThinkVD MKV Converter application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click ThinkVD MKV Converter in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about ThinkVD MKV Converter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ThinkVD MKV Converter:
- The software company is: http://www.thinkvd.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\ProgrUserNamem Files\ThinkVD\MKV Converter\UninstUserNamell.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ThinkVD MKV Converter.
8. After uninstalling ThinkVD MKV Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ThinkVD MKV Converter that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ThinkVD MKV Converter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ThinkVD MKV Converter by ThinkVD from your computer, we are not saying that ThinkVD MKV Converter by ThinkVD is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ThinkVD MKV Converter supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-03 07:35:50.393