ThinkPad UltraNav Driver
ThinkPad UltraNav Driver is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall ThinkPad UltraNav Driver from your PCELAN Microelectronic Corp.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on ELAN Microelectronic Corp.. More details about the application ThinkPad UltraNav Driver can be seen at www.emc.com.tw
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Elantech folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Elantech\ETDUn_inst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove ThinkPad UltraNav Driver. ETDCtrl.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.09 MB (2194216 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of ThinkPad UltraNav Driver. They take about 18.11 MB (18985712
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ETDAniConf.exe (6.74 MB)
- ETDCtrl.exe (2.09 MB)
- ETDCtrlHelper.exe (5.88 MB)
- ETDDeviceInformation.exe (1.61 MB)
- ETDMag.exe (81.29 KB)
- ETDUn_inst.exe (1.70 MB)
This info is about ThinkPad UltraNav Driver version 10.4.3.5
only. Click on the links below for other ThinkPad UltraNav Driver versions:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall ThinkPad UltraNav Driver you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
ThinkPad UltraNav Driver is an application released by ELAN Microelectronic Corp.. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to remove ThinkPad UltraNav Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall ThinkPad UltraNav Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ThinkPad UltraNav Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ThinkPad UltraNav Driver". If it exists on your system the ThinkPad UltraNav Driver app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select ThinkPad UltraNav Driver in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about ThinkPad UltraNav Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ThinkPad UltraNav Driver:
- The web site of the application is: www.emc.com.tw
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Elantech\ETDUn_inst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ThinkPad UltraNav Driver.
8. After uninstalling ThinkPad UltraNav Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ThinkPad UltraNav Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ThinkPad UltraNav Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ThinkPad UltraNav Driver by ELAN Microelectronic Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that ThinkPad UltraNav Driver by ELAN Microelectronic Corp. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ThinkPad UltraNav Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-06 15:09:45.653