ThinkPad Settings Dependency
You can find below detailed information on how to remove ThinkPad Settings Dependency for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall ThinkPad Settings Dependency from your computerLenovo
. Further information on Lenovo can be seen here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Lenovo\SettingsDependency directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for ThinkPad Settings Dependency is C:\Program Files\Lenovo\SettingsDependency\unins000.exe. 7z.exe is the ThinkPad Settings Dependency's primary executable file and it occupies about 574.00 KB (587776 bytes) on disk.
ThinkPad Settings Dependency contains of the executables below. They take 15.19 MB (15925865
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (574.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- setup.exe (8.72 MB)
- MCSDKSetupRed.exe (2.31 MB)
- LEPSwtToDesktop.exe (397.70 KB)
- LEPToastLnc.exe (190.70 KB)
- PWMDBSVC.exe (1.59 MB)
- Setup.exe (170.05 KB)
- SMRTSHUT.EXE (130.70 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of ThinkPad Settings Dependency. For other ThinkPad Settings Dependency versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ThinkPad Settings Dependency is a program offered by the software company Lenovo. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall ThinkPad Settings Dependency is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall ThinkPad Settings Dependency using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ThinkPad Settings Dependency or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ThinkPad Settings Dependency". The ThinkPad Settings Dependency app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select ThinkPad Settings Dependency in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding ThinkPad Settings Dependency, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ThinkPad Settings Dependency.
8. After removing ThinkPad Settings Dependency, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ThinkPad Settings Dependency that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ThinkPad Settings Dependency using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ThinkPad Settings Dependency by Lenovo from your computer, nor are we saying that ThinkPad Settings Dependency by Lenovo is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove ThinkPad Settings Dependency supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 13:03:41.960