ThinkPad Modem Adapter
This info is about ThinkPad Modem Adapter for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall ThinkPad Modem Adapter from your computerConexant Systems
. You can find out more on Conexant Systems or check for application updates here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_MODEM_HDA_HSF directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_MODEM_HDA_HSF\UIU64m.exe -U -AWB -ITkp5051w.INF is the full command line if you want to remove ThinkPad Modem Adapter. The application's main executable file is named UIU64m.exe and occupies 1.35 MB (1414656 bytes).
The executables below are part of ThinkPad Modem Adapter. They occupy about 1.35 MB (1414656
bytes) on disk.
This page is about ThinkPad Modem Adapter version 188.8.131.52
only. Click on the links below for other ThinkPad Modem Adapter versions:
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall ThinkPad Modem Adapter.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Conexant Systems\ThinkPad Modem Adapter
ThinkPad Modem Adapter is a program offered by Conexant Systems. Frequently, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to remove ThinkPad Modem Adapter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall ThinkPad Modem Adapter from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ThinkPad Modem Adapter or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ThinkPad Modem Adapter". If it is installed on your PC the ThinkPad Modem Adapter program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ThinkPad Modem Adapter in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about ThinkPad Modem Adapter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ThinkPad Modem Adapter.
8. After removing ThinkPad Modem Adapter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ThinkPad Modem Adapter which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ThinkPad Modem Adapter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ThinkPad Modem Adapter by Conexant Systems from your computer, we are not saying that ThinkPad Modem Adapter by Conexant Systems is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ThinkPad Modem Adapter in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 12:02:39.180