This web page contains detailed information on how to remove ThinkPad Modem for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall ThinkPad Modem from your systemConexant Systems
. More info about Conexant Systems can be seen here
. ThinkPad Modem is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_MODEM_HDA_HSF folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can remove ThinkPad Modem by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_MODEM_HDA_HSF\UIU32m.exe -U -AWB -ITkp0588k.INF. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. UIU32m.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.15 MB (1202744 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in ThinkPad Modem. They take 1.15 MB (1202744
bytes) on disk.
This data is about ThinkPad Modem version 126.96.36.199
ThinkPad Modem is an application by the software company Conexant Systems. Some users decide to remove it. This can be difficult because performing this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to remove ThinkPad Modem is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall ThinkPad Modem with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ThinkPad Modem or simply activate the Search field and type in "ThinkPad Modem". If it is installed on your PC the ThinkPad Modem program will be found very quickly. When you select ThinkPad Modem in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding ThinkPad Modem, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ThinkPad Modem.
8. After removing ThinkPad Modem, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ThinkPad Modem which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ThinkPad Modem with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ThinkPad Modem by Conexant Systems from your PC, we are not saying that ThinkPad Modem by Conexant Systems is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ThinkPad Modem in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 12:10:40.510