ThinkPad Basic USB 3.0 Dock
You can find on this page details on how to remove ThinkPad Basic USB 3.0 Dock for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall ThinkPad Basic USB 3.0 Dock from your systemLenovo Group Limited
. Check out here
where you can read more on Lenovo Group Limited. Further information about ThinkPad Basic USB 3.0 Dock can be found at http://support.lenovo.com/en_US/
. ThinkPad Basic USB 3.0 Dock is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\Basic USB Dock directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. ThinkPad Basic USB 3.0 Dock's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\Basic USB Dock\unins000.exe. unins000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.19 MB (1246183 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside ThinkPad Basic USB 3.0 Dock. They occupy about 1.19 MB (1246183
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 1.07.65
of ThinkPad Basic USB 3.0 Dock. For more ThinkPad Basic USB 3.0 Dock versions please click below:
ThinkPad Basic USB 3.0 Dock is an application by the software company Lenovo Group Limited. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall ThinkPad Basic USB 3.0 Dock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall ThinkPad Basic USB 3.0 Dock from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ThinkPad Basic USB 3.0 Dock or simply click the Search field and type in "ThinkPad Basic USB 3.0 Dock". If it is installed on your PC the ThinkPad Basic USB 3.0 Dock app will be found very quickly. After you click ThinkPad Basic USB 3.0 Dock in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding ThinkPad Basic USB 3.0 Dock, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ThinkPad Basic USB 3.0 Dock:
- The web site of the program is: http://support.lenovo.com/en_US/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\Basic USB Dock\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ThinkPad Basic USB 3.0 Dock.
8. After uninstalling ThinkPad Basic USB 3.0 Dock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ThinkPad Basic USB 3.0 Dock that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ThinkPad Basic USB 3.0 Dock using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ThinkPad Basic USB 3.0 Dock by Lenovo Group Limited from your PC, we are not saying that ThinkPad Basic USB 3.0 Dock by Lenovo Group Limited is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ThinkPad Basic USB 3.0 Dock in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-18 11:18:03.977