ThinkPad Access Point
ThinkPad Access Point is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall ThinkPad Access Point from your computerVirtual-AP.COM
. You can read more on Virtual-AP.COM or check for application updates here
. More data about the program ThinkPad Access Point can be seen at http://www.virtual-ap.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ThinkPad Access Point folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing ThinkPad Access Point is "C:\Program Files (x86)\ThinkPad Access Point\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. LaptopAccessPoint.exe is the ThinkPad Access Point's main executable file and it takes approximately 1.91 MB (2004992 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in ThinkPad Access Point. They take 2.63 MB (2760990
bytes) on disk.
- KillTask.exe (40.50 KB)
- LaptopAccessPoint.exe (1.91 MB)
- unins000.exe (697.78 KB)
ThinkPad Access Point is a program by the software company Virtual-AP.COM. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall ThinkPad Access Point is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete ThinkPad Access Point from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ThinkPad Access Point or simply click the Search field and type in "ThinkPad Access Point". If it is installed on your PC the ThinkPad Access Point program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select ThinkPad Access Point in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about ThinkPad Access Point, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ThinkPad Access Point:
- The software company is: http://www.virtual-ap.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\ThinkPad Access Point\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ThinkPad Access Point.
8. After uninstalling ThinkPad Access Point, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ThinkPad Access Point which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ThinkPad Access Point with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ThinkPad Access Point by Virtual-AP.COM from your computer, we are not saying that ThinkPad Access Point by Virtual-AP.COM is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ThinkPad Access Point supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 04:51:43.330