ThinkEssentials is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall ThinkEssentials from your PCControlThink
. You can read more on ControlThink or check for application updates here
. Click on www.controlthink.com
to get more details about ThinkEssentials on ControlThink's website. ThinkEssentials is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\ControlThink\ThinkEssentials directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. ThinkEssentials's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\ControlThink\ThinkEssentials\uninstall.exe. ThinkEssentials.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.82 MB (2956288 bytes) on disk.
ThinkEssentials contains of the executables below. They take 2.86 MB (2994451
bytes) on disk.
- ThinkEssentials.exe (2.82 MB)
- uninstall.exe (37.27 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
ThinkEssentials is an application released by the software company ControlThink. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to uninstall ThinkEssentials is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove ThinkEssentials from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ThinkEssentials or simply click the Search feature and type in "ThinkEssentials". The ThinkEssentials application will be found automatically. When you select ThinkEssentials in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding ThinkEssentials, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ThinkEssentials:
- The publisher is: www.controlthink.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ControlThink\ThinkEssentials\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ThinkEssentials.
8. After removing ThinkEssentials, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ThinkEssentials that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ThinkEssentials with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ThinkEssentials by ControlThink from your computer, we are not saying that ThinkEssentials by ControlThink is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ThinkEssentials supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-24 17:34:58.073