You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Thief Gold for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Thief Gold from your PCGOG.com
. More information on GOG.com can be seen here
. Please open http://www.gog.com
if you want to read more on Thief Gold on GOG.com's website. Thief Gold is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Thief Gold directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can uninstall Thief Gold by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Thief Gold\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Thief Gold's main file takes about 2.14 MB (2240000 bytes) and is named THIEF.EXE.
Thief Gold is comprised of the following executables which take 18.10 MB (18980232
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- 3DS2E.EXE (96.54 KB)
- BSP.EXE (253.79 KB)
- CSGMERGE.EXE (186.54 KB)
- DROMED.EXE (7.28 MB)
- GOLDSKIP.EXE (216.05 KB)
- THIEF.EXE (4.54 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.27 MB)
- THIEF.EXE (2.14 MB)
- THIEF.EXE (2.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.26
of Thief Gold. For more Thief Gold versions please click below:
Thief Gold is an application by GOG.com. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Thief Gold is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Thief Gold from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Thief Gold or simply click the Search field and type in "Thief Gold". If it is installed on your PC the Thief Gold application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Thief Gold in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Thief Gold, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Thief Gold:
- The software company is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Thief Gold\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Thief Gold.
8. After uninstalling Thief Gold, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Thief Gold which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Thief Gold using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Thief Gold by GOG.com from your computer, we are not saying that Thief Gold by GOG.com is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Thief Gold in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-23 22:39:35.777