Thief - Deadly Shadows
You can find below details on how to remove Thief - Deadly Shadows for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Thief - Deadly Shadows from your computerGOG.com
. Open here
where you can find out more on GOG.com. More data about the application Thief - Deadly Shadows can be seen at http://www.gog.com
. Thief - Deadly Shadows is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Thief - Deadly Shadows directory, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Thief - Deadly Shadows\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Thief - Deadly Shadows. The application's main executable file is labeled Ion Launcher.exe and its approximative size is 72.00 KB (73728 bytes).
Thief - Deadly Shadows installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.57 MB (7933536
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.27 MB)
- Ion Launcher.exe (72.00 KB)
- t3.exe (68.00 KB)
- T3Main.exe (6.16 MB)
The current page applies to Thief - Deadly Shadows version 1.1
only. For more Thief - Deadly Shadows versions please click below:
Thief - Deadly Shadows has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Files remaining:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\100\C__Spiele_Thief III - Deadly Shadows_manual_pdf
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\100\C__Spiele_Thief III - Deadly Shadows_System_t3_exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\100\C__Spiele_Thief III - Deadly Shadows_unins000_exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Ion Storm\Thief - Deadly Shadows
Thief - Deadly Shadows is a program released by the software company GOG.com. Frequently, users try to remove this application. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Thief - Deadly Shadows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Thief - Deadly Shadows from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Thief - Deadly Shadows or simply click the Search feature and type in "Thief - Deadly Shadows". If it exists on your system the Thief - Deadly Shadows application will be found automatically. When you select Thief - Deadly Shadows in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Thief - Deadly Shadows, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Thief - Deadly Shadows:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Thief - Deadly Shadows\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Thief - Deadly Shadows.
8. After uninstalling Thief - Deadly Shadows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Thief - Deadly Shadows which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Thief - Deadly Shadows using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Thief - Deadly Shadows by GOG.com from your PC, we are not saying that Thief - Deadly Shadows by GOG.com is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Thief - Deadly Shadows in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-23 22:39:35.790