Thermal Management Utility
This web page is about Thermal Management Utility for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Thermal Management Utility from your PCMicrochip Technology Inc.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Microchip Technology Inc.. Usually the Thermal Management Utility application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microchip\ThermalManagementUtility directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Thermal Management Utility is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microchip\ThermalManagementUtility\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Thermal Management Utility's primary file takes about 1.63 MB (1711104 bytes) and is called Thermal Management Utility.exe.
Thermal Management Utility is comprised of the following executables which occupy 5.22 MB (5471546
bytes) on disk:
- Thermal Management Utility.exe (1.63 MB)
- uninstall.exe (3.59 MB)
The current page applies to Thermal Management Utility version 1.5.0
alone. For more Thermal Management Utility versions please click below:
Thermal Management Utility is an application by the software company Microchip Technology Inc.. Sometimes, people want to remove it. This can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to remove Thermal Management Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Thermal Management Utility from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Thermal Management Utility or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Thermal Management Utility". The Thermal Management Utility application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Thermal Management Utility in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Thermal Management Utility, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Thermal Management Utility.
8. After uninstalling Thermal Management Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Thermal Management Utility which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Thermal Management Utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Thermal Management Utility by Microchip Technology Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Thermal Management Utility by Microchip Technology Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Thermal Management Utility in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-16 13:46:48.640