This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Therméo 1.1.0 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Therméo 1.1.0 from your PCStéphan GUERIN
. More information on Stéphan GUERIN can be seen here
. More info about the app Therméo 1.1.0 can be found at http://www.sg-logiciels.fr
. Therméo 1.1.0 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Therméo folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. Therméo 1.1.0's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Therméo\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file is called thermeo.exe and occupies 48.00 KB (49152 bytes).
Therméo 1.1.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 773.46 KB (792027
bytes) on disk.
- thermeo.exe (48.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (720.96 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (4.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Therméo 1.1.0 version 1.1.0
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Therméo 1.1.0 from your computer:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Therméo
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Therméo\winmm.dll
Therméo 1.1.0 is an application released by Stéphan GUERIN. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. This can be hard because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Therméo 1.1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Therméo 1.1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Therméo 1.1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Therméo 1.1.0". If it exists on your system the Therméo 1.1.0 app will be found very quickly. When you select Therméo 1.1.0 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Therméo 1.1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Therméo 1.1.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.sg-logiciels.fr
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Therméo\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Therméo 1.1.0.
8. After removing Therméo 1.1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Therméo 1.1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Therméo 1.1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Therméo 1.1.0 by Stéphan GUERIN from your computer, nor are we saying that Therméo 1.1.0 by Stéphan GUERIN is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Therméo 1.1.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-10 08:51:52.130