This web page is about ThemeStudio 1.101.51 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall ThemeStudio 1.101.51 from your computerHuawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
. Additional info about Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. can be seen here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\ThemeStudio folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall ThemeStudio 1.101.51 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\ThemeStudio\Uninstall ThemeStudio.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. ThemeStudio 1.101.51's main file takes about 95.36 MB (99988992 bytes) and is named ThemeStudio.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in ThemeStudio 1.101.51. They occupy 99.71 MB (104552765
bytes) on disk.
- ThemeStudio.exe (95.36 MB)
- Uninstall ThemeStudio.exe (167.81 KB)
- elevate.exe (105.00 KB)
- aapt.exe (1.56 MB)
- adb.exe (2.52 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.101.51
of ThemeStudio 1.101.51.
ThemeStudio 1.101.51 is a program offered by Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to erase ThemeStudio 1.101.51 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall ThemeStudio 1.101.51 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ThemeStudio 1.101.51 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ThemeStudio 1.101.51". If it exists on your system the ThemeStudio 1.101.51 application will be found very quickly. When you click ThemeStudio 1.101.51 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about ThemeStudio 1.101.51, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ThemeStudio 1.101.51.
8. After removing ThemeStudio 1.101.51, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ThemeStudio 1.101.51 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ThemeStudio 1.101.51 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove ThemeStudio 1.101.51 by Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that ThemeStudio 1.101.51 by Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ThemeStudio 1.101.51 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-24 10:18:22.370