This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall TheHDvid-Codec C+ for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall TheHDvid-Codec C+ from your PCJoseph CM
. More information about Joseph CM can be read here
. Usually the TheHDvid-Codec C+ program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TheHDvid-Codec C+ directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing TheHDvid-Codec C+ is C:\Program Files (x86)\TheHDvid-Codec C+\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1 . Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. TheHDvid-Codec C+-bg.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 563.47 KB (576992 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of TheHDvid-Codec C+. They take about 13.65 MB (14316623
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 1d2f6f51-2a33-4ce6-9d26-761caca43c6b-11.exe (1.91 MB)
- 1d2f6f51-2a33-4ce6-9d26-761caca43c6b-4.exe (1.44 MB)
- 1d2f6f51-2a33-4ce6-9d26-761caca43c6b-5.exe (1,015.97 KB)
- 1d2f6f51-2a33-4ce6-9d26-761caca43c6b-6.exe (1.36 MB)
- 1d2f6f51-2a33-4ce6-9d26-761caca43c6b-64.exe (1.70 MB)
- TheHDvid-Codec C+-codedownloader.exe (1.05 MB)
- TheHDvid-Codec C+-bg.exe (563.47 KB)
- TheHDvid-Codec C+-buttonutil.exe (296.97 KB)
- TheHDvid-Codec C+-buttonutil64.exe (359.97 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (118.47 KB)
- utils.exe (2.84 MB)
The current web page applies to TheHDvid-Codec C+ version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find below info on other releases of TheHDvid-Codec C+:
TheHDvid-Codec C+ is a program by Joseph CM. Frequently, people want to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to erase TheHDvid-Codec C+ is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase TheHDvid-Codec C+ with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate TheHDvid-Codec C+ or simply click the Search field and type in "TheHDvid-Codec C+". If it exists on your system the TheHDvid-Codec C+ application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select TheHDvid-Codec C+ in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about TheHDvid-Codec C+, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TheHDvid-Codec C+.
8. After removing TheHDvid-Codec C+, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TheHDvid-Codec C+ which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TheHDvid-Codec C+ with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall TheHDvid-Codec C+ by Joseph CM from your PC, nor are we saying that TheHDvid-Codec C+ by Joseph CM is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TheHDvid-Codec C+ in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 20:12:13.870