TheDarkSmartTVServer is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall TheDarkSmartTVServer from your PCTheDark Design
. Go over here
for more details on TheDark Design. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TheDarkSmartTVServer directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall TheDarkSmartTVServer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\TheDarkSmartTVServer\TheDarkSmartTVServer.exe /uninstall. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. TheDarkSmartTVServer's primary file takes about 3.34 MB (3497472 bytes) and its name is TheDarkSmartTVServer.exe.
TheDarkSmartTVServer installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.85 MB (4040946
bytes) on disk.
- TheDarkSmartTVServer.exe (3.34 MB)
- TheDarkMediaCenterNET.exe (265.37 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.5.6
of TheDarkSmartTVServer. You can find below info on other versions of TheDarkSmartTVServer:
...click to view all...
TheDarkSmartTVServer is an application by the software company TheDark Design. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this program. This can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to erase TheDarkSmartTVServer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove TheDarkSmartTVServer from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find TheDarkSmartTVServer or simply click the Search field and type in "TheDarkSmartTVServer". If it is installed on your PC the TheDarkSmartTVServer app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click TheDarkSmartTVServer in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding TheDarkSmartTVServer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TheDarkSmartTVServer.
8. After removing TheDarkSmartTVServer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TheDarkSmartTVServer that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TheDarkSmartTVServer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove TheDarkSmartTVServer by TheDark Design from your PC, we are not saying that TheDarkSmartTVServer by TheDark Design is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove TheDarkSmartTVServer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-03 15:34:22.830