This web page is about The weDownload for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall The weDownload from your systemweDownload
. Additional info about weDownload can be found here
. Usually the The weDownload program is installed in the C:\Program Files\The weDownload directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove The weDownload by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\The weDownload\Uninstall.exe /fromcontrolpanel=1. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 75.50 KB (77312 bytes) on disk and is named Uninstall.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in The weDownload. They take 75.50 KB (77312
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to The weDownload version 220.127.116.11
alone. Click on the links below for other The weDownload versions:
If planning to uninstall The weDownload you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall The weDownload:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove The weDownload:
- C:\Program Files\The weDownload
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\The weDownload\background.html
- C:\Program Files\The weDownload\Installer.log
- C:\Program Files\The weDownload\The weDownload.ico
- C:\Program Files\The weDownload\The weDownload-bg.exe
- C:\Program Files\The weDownload\The weDownload-buttonutil.dll
- C:\Program Files\The weDownload\The weDownload-buttonutil.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\windows_ie_ac_001\Software\The weDownload
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\AppDataLow\SOFTWARE\The weDownload
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\The weDownload-codedownloader_RASAPI32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\The weDownload-codedownloader_RASMANCS
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\The weDownload-enabler_RASAPI32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\The weDownload-enabler_RASMANCS
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\The weDownload-updater_RASAPI32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\The weDownload-updater_RASMANCS
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\The weDownload
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\The weDownload
The weDownload is an application offered by weDownload. Some computer users want to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall The weDownload is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove The weDownload from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate The weDownload or simply activate the Search feature and type in "The weDownload". If it exists on your system the The weDownload app will be found automatically. When you click The weDownload in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about The weDownload, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall The weDownload.
8. After uninstalling The weDownload, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong The weDownload which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing The weDownload using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall The weDownload by weDownload from your PC, nor are we saying that The weDownload by weDownload is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall The weDownload supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-28 05:55:57.170