The Witcher 2: Enhanced Edition
You can find on this page details on how to remove The Witcher 2: Enhanced Edition for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall The Witcher 2: Enhanced Edition from your computerCD Projekt RED
. You can read more on CD Projekt RED or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://thewitcher.com
if you want to read more on The Witcher 2: Enhanced Edition on CD Projekt RED's page. The Witcher 2: Enhanced Edition is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\the witcher 2 directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/20920 is the full command line if you want to remove The Witcher 2: Enhanced Edition. The program's main executable file is titled witcher2.exe and it has a size of 14.96 MB (15685632 bytes).
The Witcher 2: Enhanced Edition contains of the executables below. They occupy 27.31 MB (28633776
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Launcher.exe (354.00 KB)
- PerformanceTester.exe (95.00 KB)
- Configurator.exe (2.39 MB)
- userContentManager.exe (4.17 MB)
- witcher2.exe (14.96 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.84 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (524.84 KB)
This web page is about The Witcher 2: Enhanced Edition version 2
The Witcher 2: Enhanced Edition is an application marketed by the software company CD Projekt RED. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to erase The Witcher 2: Enhanced Edition is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase The Witcher 2: Enhanced Edition using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find The Witcher 2: Enhanced Edition or simply click the Search feature and type in "The Witcher 2: Enhanced Edition". The The Witcher 2: Enhanced Edition application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select The Witcher 2: Enhanced Edition in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding The Witcher 2: Enhanced Edition, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for The Witcher 2: Enhanced Edition:
- The web site of the program is: http://thewitcher.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/20920
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove The Witcher 2: Enhanced Edition.
8. After uninstalling The Witcher 2: Enhanced Edition, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong The Witcher 2: Enhanced Edition which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing The Witcher 2: Enhanced Edition using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove The Witcher 2: Enhanced Edition by CD Projekt RED from your computer, nor are we saying that The Witcher 2: Enhanced Edition by CD Projekt RED is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove The Witcher 2: Enhanced Edition in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-22 03:45:25.827