The Witch's Yarn
The Witch's Yarn is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall The Witch's Yarn from your computerMousechief
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Mousechief. More information about The Witch's Yarn can be seen at http://www.mousechief.com/
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\The Witch's Yarn directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/287740 is the full command line if you want to remove The Witch's Yarn. The program's main executable file is titled w9xpopen.exe and its approximative size is 48.50 KB (49664 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside The Witch's Yarn. They take about 167.00 KB (171008
bytes) on disk.
- w9xpopen.exe (48.50 KB)
- witchsYarn.exe (118.50 KB)
The Witch's Yarn is an application offered by the software company Mousechief. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY practice to erase The Witch's Yarn is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase The Witch's Yarn from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate The Witch's Yarn or simply activate the Search field and type in "The Witch's Yarn". If it is installed on your PC the The Witch's Yarn app will be found automatically. When you select The Witch's Yarn in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about The Witch's Yarn, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for The Witch's Yarn:
- The software company is: http://www.mousechief.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/287740
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall The Witch's Yarn.
8. After removing The Witch's Yarn, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of The Witch's Yarn that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling The Witch's Yarn with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall The Witch's Yarn by Mousechief from your computer, we are not saying that The Witch's Yarn by Mousechief is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall The Witch's Yarn supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-20 23:57:06.410