The Weather Channel
The Weather Channel is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall The Weather Channel from your computerPokki
. More data about Pokki can be seen here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The Weather Channel's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 7.51 MB (7874024 bytes) on disk and is named ServiceHostApp.exe.
The Weather Channel installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 21.09 MB (22111672
bytes) on disk.
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (10.59 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (2.93 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
This page is about The Weather Channel version 220.127.116.11763
If you are manually uninstalling The Weather Channel we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall The Weather Channel:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\IconCache\persistent\The Weather Channel.ico
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\The Weather Channel.lnk
The Weather Channel is a program marketed by Pokki. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. This is hard because performing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to remove The Weather Channel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall The Weather Channel from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find The Weather Channel or simply activate the Search field and type in "The Weather Channel". The The Weather Channel program will be found very quickly. When you click The Weather Channel in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding The Weather Channel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall The Weather Channel.
8. After uninstalling The Weather Channel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of The Weather Channel that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing The Weather Channel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall The Weather Channel by Pokki from your computer, nor are we saying that The Weather Channel by Pokki is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall The Weather Channel supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-20 16:05:57.340