The Unzipper is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall The Unzipper from your computerGroovy Media Limited
. Further information on Groovy Media Limited can be seen here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Groovy Media Limited\The Unzipper folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can remove The Unzipper by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Groovy Media Limited\The Unzipper\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called theunzipper.exe and occupies 1.91 MB (2002432 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside The Unzipper. They occupy about 2.04 MB (2136933
bytes) on disk.
- theunzipper.exe (1.91 MB)
- uninstall.exe (131.35 KB)
The current page applies to The Unzipper version 1.1.2
The Unzipper is a program released by the software company Groovy Media Limited. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. This is hard because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to remove The Unzipper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove The Unzipper from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate The Unzipper or simply activate the Search field and type in "The Unzipper". If it is installed on your PC the The Unzipper program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select The Unzipper in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding The Unzipper, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall The Unzipper.
8. After uninstalling The Unzipper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong The Unzipper that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling The Unzipper with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall The Unzipper by Groovy Media Limited from your PC, nor are we saying that The Unzipper by Groovy Media Limited is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall The Unzipper in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-25 16:22:45.883